From Multi Theft Auto: Wiki
Break at least one of Gamesnert's resources Fix Gamesnert's resource
Custom Animations Branch
Test Loading AnimationsNOTE: Loading animations which are already in SA will lock up the game when they are used or failing that cause an assertion in the sync code.
- Unload custom animations on exit
Create an IFP Element to facilitate unloading.
- Create a function to unload IFP's. CAnimManagerSA::RemoveAnimBlock seems like the best way to do this.
Fixes for a later date:
- Support v1 Animation files. (Non Static Block Name length)
- Use the Animation equivalent of RpClumpStreamRead in combination with the commented code in CRenderWareSA::ReadIFP to facilitate better parsing of IFP files and better crash checks (might be able to load animations into existing blocks?) - Note: Could fix the above as well.
- Work out what the extra paramaters in the RWStream implementation of CAnimManagerSA::LoadAnimFile are used for.
Custom Weapon Stats Branch
- Everything is client side at the moment for testing, later on set will be removed client side and moved server side for sync purposes.
- Accuracy is a float from 0-3.0 ( from my brief testing but other factors could impact it ) the lower it is the less accurate you are.
- Damage works with minus values for a healing gun ( this won't sync > 2000 damage to the server )
- Make sure all clients have the same values for now otherwise it could just not sync entirely.
Reset Stats on quit Implement some limits Move Set server side Explore the possibility of per ped weapon stats vs per model (this largely depends on how SA handles weapons i.e. does it give all peds a shared pointer or allocate one CWeapon per ped) Test all properties Explore the possibility of adding flags Explore the possibility and viability of adding Anim information
- Integrate into the trunk
Completely change the way weapon stats work - Weapon stats will be based on skill levels, each skill level will have an entirely different set of weapon info (damage, accuracy etc) - There are currently 3 skill levels for skill based weapons, for non-skill based weapons there is obviously one skill level - Skill levels are basically rendered entirely useless this way and it gives us 3 separate weapon info possibilities and also removes most sync issues
Additional work likely required for a merge:
Somehow fix #0004503 - Shooting bullets remotely while reloading. This bug has cropped up during testing of the weapon max clip ammo and is reproducible 1/2 of the time with low clip values.