This function enables or disables glitches that are found in the original Single Player game that can be used to gain an advantage in multiplayer.
By default all these glitches are disabled - use this function to enable them.
bool setGlitchEnabled ( string glitchName, bool enable )
- glitchName: the name of the property to set. Possible values are:
- quickreload - This is the glitch where switching weapons auto-reloads your weapon, without actually performing the reload animation.
- fastmove - This is the glitch that can be achieved by a certain key combinations whilst standing up after crouching, which allows you to move quickly with slow weapons (e.g. deagle).
- fastfire - This is the glitch that can be achieved by cancelling the full fire animation, allowing you to shoot with slow-fire weapons (e.g. deagle) much faster.
- enable: whether or not to enable the glitch..
Returns true if successful, false otherwise.