This function sets a custom weapon's state.
bool setWeaponState ( weapon theWeapon, string theState )
OOP Syntax Help! I don't understand this!
- theWeapon: the weapon you wish to set the state of.
- theState: the state you wish to set:
- reloading: makes the weapon reload.
- firing: makes the weapon constantly fire its target (unless any shooting blocking flags are set) according to its assigned firing rate.
- ready: makes the weapon stop reloading or firing.
Returns true on success, false otherwise.
addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart", resourceRoot, function() local wep = createWeapon("m4", 0, 0, 4) setWeaponState(wep, "firing") end )
|Minimum supported server||n/a|
|Minimum supported client||1.3.0-9.04555|
Note: Using this function requires the resource to have the above minimum version declared in the meta.xml <min_mta_version> section. e.g. <min_mta_version client="1.3.0-9.04555" />