Differing from dxDrawImage, this function only draws a part of an image on the screen for a single frame. In order for the image to stay visible continuously, you need to call this function with the same parameters on each frame update (see onClientRender).
bool dxDrawImageSection ( float posX, float posY, float width, float height, float u, float v, float usize, float vsize, string filepath, [ float rotation = 0, float rotationCenterOffsetX = 0, float rotationCenterOffsetY = 0, int color = white, bool postGUI = false ] )
- posX: the absolute X coordinate of the top left corner of the image
- posY: the absolute Y coordinate of the top left corner of the image
- width: the absolute width of the image
- height: the absolute height of the image
- u: the absolute X coordinate of the top left corner of the section which should be drawn from image
- v: the absolute Y coordinate of the top left corner of the section which should be drawn from image
- usize: the absolute width of the image section
- vsize: the absolute height of the image section
- filepath: The filepath of the image which is going to be drawn. (.dds images are also supported). Image files should ideally have dimensions that are a power of two, to prevent possible blurring.
- rotation: the rotation, in degrees for the image.
- rotationCenterOffsetX: the absolute X offset from the image center for which to rotate the image from.
- rotationCenterOffsetY: the absolute Y offset from the image center for which to rotate the image from.
- color: the color of the image, a value produced by tocolor or hexadecimal number in format: 0xAARRGGBB (AA = alpha, RR = red, GG = green, BB = blue).
- postgui : A bool representing whether the image should be drawn on top of or behind any ingame GUI (rendered by CEGUI).
Returns true if successful, false otherwise.